Posted by ImproveCareNow on October 25, 2011
The Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN—ranked No. 1 in Digestive Disorders in the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals rankings—has joined the ImproveCareNow alliance of health care facilities dedicated to helping children and adolescents with ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s Disease. For more information about the Mayo Clinic, visit the Mayo Clinic website.
Over the last several months, several other prominent care facilities have also joined theImproveCareNow collaborative. They include:
- Massachusetts General Hospital for Children, Boston MA
- University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor MI
- Arkansas Children's Hospital, Little Rock AR
- Texas Children's Hospital, Houston TX
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia PA
For a complete list of care facilities participating in ImproveCareNow, visit our Who We Are page.
ImproveCareNow invites physicians, nurses and staff to learn more about this exciting program and how you or your care facility can join us in helping children get better today. Start by viewing our overview video about who we are, where we are and what we do.