Except for images, all information on the ImproveCareNow is free to share, remix, republish, and build upon under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. Granting this freedom makes ImproveCareNow's tools and resource available to more patients, practices and providers. This open content license is being used by organizations like MIT, Stanford, and PLOS Medicine. All our tools and resources can be downloaded, reprinted and shared on other websites, subject to the terms and conditions below.
Charts and illustrations clearly marked on this website are prepared by ImproveCareNow may be shared under as described here, BUT ALL OTHER IMAGES ON THIS WEB SITE MAY NOT COPIED, SHARED, REPRODUCED OR DISTRIBUTED WITHOUT THE APPROPRIATE LICENSE FROM THEIR COPYRIGHT OWNERS.
CONDITIONS TO ABOVE LICENSE TERMS:
If you redistribute ImproveCareNow content, please follow these conditions of the Creative Commons License:
- You must attribute the work to ImproveCareNow by prominently linking back to the source pages on ImproveCareNow.org. See our attribution requirements below for details.
- You may not use the content for commercial purposes. However, commercial republishing requests are often granted if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask.
- If you alter, remix, transform, or build upon work found on ImproveCareNow, you may only display or distribute the resulting work under the same or similar license to this one.
When you republish ImproveCareNow content in any form, we require that you attribute ImproveCareNow as the source of the information, and provide a prominent link to improvecarenow.org. We do this:
- To aid ImproveCareNow participants who will use the link back to the source document to edit and improve the information.
- To give credit to the original authors. Participants in ImproveCareNow work hard and it wouldn't be fair for publishers to claim authorship of their work. By linking back to the original page at ImproveCareNow, you will allow others to see who actually wrote the information.
- To attract more readers to ImproveCareNow. By prominently linking back to ImproveCareNow, you will enlarge the community devoted to improving care for children and adolescents with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.